Entries by superiorneon

History

In 1935, Tom Hopkins started Superior Neon Company at northwest sixth and Robinson near downtown Oklahoma City. In just ten years they had outgrown that facility and moved to their facility near the state capitol.  In the early years all signs were designed and manufactured using steel, sheet metal and neon tubing.  The neon often […]